Resistant structure, suitable for high corrosive fluids.
Mag drive centrifugal pumps series HCM are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene or PVDF) and, thanks to their strong and resistant structure, they are suitable for high corrosive fluids and heavy duty applications.
The pump housing of these sealless magnetic drive centrifugal pumps is machined from a solid block, which ensures high resistance to pressure and temperature. The movement is transmitted by the magnetic coupling without any mechanical seal. This magnetic drive system guarantees maximum safety and efficiency, as well as reducing the risk of leaks and emissions.
- high resistance in terms of pressure and temperature
- without any mechanical seal
- robust and resistant design
- sealless magnetically coupled centrifugal pump
- flange connections
- suitable for highly corrosive and heavy liquids
Call us, the Tuma team will be happy to advise you and make you an offer.
Phone: +43 (0)1 914 93 40