Vertical in-line centrifugal pumps by EBARA – Product of the month May
Vertical, multi-stage centrifugal pumps from EBARA
Quality pumps in inline design EVMS
TUMA product of the month May
These vertical centrifugal pumps are suitable for pumping clear liquids. Thanks to innovative, patented and highly efficient hydraulic solutions (Shurricane), the pumps have the following advantages:
- the pumps have highly efﬁcient hydraulics and achieve the best levels of efficiency (MEI > 0.70)
- The axial thrust of the hydraulics, reduced to a minimum, allows the use of standard motors worldwide
- The reduced axial thrust guarantees a maximum service life of the motor bearings
- Thanks to the cartridge mechanical seal, it is easy to replace the shaft seal on all pumps without having to dismantle the motor mount
- the spacer coupling enables easy maintenance without having to dismantle the motor (≥ 5.5 kW)
- Many connection options, in addition to DIN and oval flanges, Victaulic and Clamp are also available
- Many pairs of mechanical seals available for all possible applications. Building technology, water supply.
The areas of application include water supply, pressure boosting, water treatment, washing systems, air conditioning systems, heating/cooling water transport, filter systems, boiler feed, extinguishing water supply, sprinkling, apparatus construction and industrial applications.
Call us, the Tuma team will be happy to advise you and make you an offer: phone 0043 / 1 / 914 93 40