UniVac is a ready-to-connect, compact and maintenance-friendly vacuum unit with highly efficient separator, condenser and heat exchanger. All components are already integrated in this system. Time-consuming tubing of individual plant parts from different suppliers is a thing of the past. Just fix UniVac vacuum units, put connections together and get started – just plug-and-play.
And if you want to replace the heat exchanger for maintenance, this can be done in a few minutes without dismantling a single pipe. It can’t be easier!
Benefits from the intelligent design
The UniVac vacuum units have many advantages:
- a belated retrofitting of the heat exchanger is possible
- discharge of the exhaust air to the environment without further devices
- process safety through built-in cavitation protection
- user-friendliness through quiet vacuum pumps
- extremely little space is needed
DYou can choose between units with single-stage or two-stage vacuum pumps based on the proven V and VZ series from SPECK Pumps:
UniVac-vacuum units are perfect for the following applications
Plastics industry: degassing and extrusion
Pharmaceutical industry: Degassing, drying and distillation
Food industry: degassing, cooking processes
Brochure for download: Vacuum-unit UniVac