PENTAX water pumps Ultra Series
Multistage vertical centrifugal pumps with frequency converter IPFC
The PENTAX multistage vertical centrifugal pumps in AISI 304 stainless steel are ideal for pumping non-polluted liquids: booster systems, irrigation, potable or glycolic water, water treatment, food industry, heating and air conditioning, washing systems.
These water pumps are available in overlapping or linear flow, and in threaded or flanged designs.
The IPFC frequency converter provides speed-controlled pump control.
Drive features and benefits:
- Electronic speed control and pressure maintenance of electric centrifugal pumps
- Pressure-dependent switching on and off of electric pumps, as well as automatic adjustment of the pump output to fluctuating operating conditions
- Energy saving and noise reduction by speed control
- Built-in dry run protection
- Soft start and soft stop
- Digital indication of the pressure on the display (menu language English, Italian)
- Diagnostic menu with current and voltage display, as well as error memory with time information
- Protection against overvoltage, undervoltage and phase failure
- Quick and easy mounting on the wall or, in the case of vertical pumps (e.g. Ultra SV), directly on the fan wheel cover of the motor
- Installation with pressure sensor in AISI 304 stainless steel, signal 4-20mA, pressure range 0-16 bar
- Max. ambient temperature: 40°C, degree of protection IP 55
- Input frequency: 50 – 60 Hz +/- 2%
- 2 x digital outputs and 4 x analogue (4-20 mA) + 2 x digital inputs