The vertical, multi-stage centrifugal pumps made of stainless steel AISI 304 (EVMS), AISI 316L (EVMSL) and gray cast iron (EVMSG) are suitable for pumping clear liquids that do not attack the pump materials. The spacer coupling enables easy maintenance without having to dismantle the motor (≥ 5.5 kW). Many connection options, in addition to DIN and oval flanges, Victaulic and Clamp are also available. Many mechanical seal pairings are available for all possible applications. The vertical, multi-stage EBARA centrifugal pumps in inline design EVMS are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Thanks to innovative, patented and highly efficient hydraulic solutions (Shurricane), the pumps have the following advantages:
- the pumps have highly efﬁcient hydraulics and achieve the best levels of efficiency (MEI > 0.70)
- The axial thrust of the hydraulics, reduced to a minimum, allows the use of standard motors worldwide
- The reduced axial thrust guarantees a maximum service life of the motor bearings
- Thanks to the cartridge mechanical seal, it is easy to replace the shaft seal on all pumps without having to dismantle the motor mount
- the spacer coupling enables easy maintenance without having to dismantle the motor (≥ 5.5 kW)
- Many connection options, in addition to DIN and oval flanges, Victaulic and Clamp are also available
- Many pairs of mechanical seals available for all possible applications. Building technology, water supply.
The areas of application include water supply, pressure boosting, water treatment, washing systems, air conditioning systems, heating/cooling water transport, filter systems, boiler feed, extinguishing water supply, sprinkling, apparatus construction and industrial applications.